How to construct wallpaper wall covering on gypsum board
1. First use paper tape to glue the joints of the gypsum board, and apply anti-rust paint to the nail holes;
2. Then apply the interface agent;
3. Fill the joints and nail holes with putty or plaster and smooth them;
4. After ensuring that the surface of the gypsum board is flat, apply a high solid content wall base film evenly once
The application of high solid content wall base film can enhance the firmness of the gypsum board surface and avoid the sticking of glutinous rice glue to pull up the surface of the gypsum board during the drying process; the high solids wall base film can also effectively play a role in moisture prevention. Avoid moldy gypsum board and moldy wall covering in the later stage.
If the seam color of the repaired gypsum board is different from the large surface, you can choose to repaint the base film to prevent the wallpaper from showing through.
5. After the base film is completely dry, paste the wallpaper and wall cloth.
Generally, it is not recommended to paste wallpaper directly on the gypsum board. If you choose to paste directly, the base layer should be processed before the wallpaper. Note that the surface of the gypsum board is not very smooth, and the effect of pasting it will not look good. You should first apply a layer of putty, and then apply a layer of putty on it after drying. Then paint the base film of the wall, wait for the base film to dry, then pave the wallpaper.