How to deal the problem of joint over glue when installation Wallpaper?
Before the treatment, it is observed whether the print at the seam is a glue mark or a scratch of the blade. If the construction master scrapes the board too much when painting the wallpaper, there will be obvious marks at the seams. This is because the scraper scrapes the surface of the wallpaper, causing damage to the wallpaper and only replacing the wallpaper.
If there is a glue mark on the seam caused by the overflow glue, you should first figure out the material of the wallpaper to be attached, and then select the corresponding treatment according to the wallpaper
material. Here, Xiaojia has three types of wallpapers: PVC, plain paper and non-woven fabric. Make a simple strategy.
1. PVC Wallpaper
(1) PVC wallpaper is a type of wallpaper that is resistant to corrosion and scrubbing and can be cleaned with a special wallpaper cleaner.
(2) If the wallpaper
is not used for a long time, you can wipe it with a clean rag or sponge and gently wipe it.
(3) If the time is long, the glue has dried out, you can try to infiltrate with water to see if it will soften. If it does not react, try to erase it with a clean eraser.
2. Pure paper wallpaper
(1) You can wipe it with a clean rag or sponge and gently wipe it.
(2) If there is a label on the wallpaper
label that can be wiped with a soft soap, use a clean white towel to pick up the laundry soap and wipe it on the gel marks. Then wipe it with a wet towel to remove it. Be gentle and avoid excessive force loss.
(4) After the glue marks are dry, they can be erased with an eraser.
(1) Once the non-woven fabric overflows, the glue is easily diluted into the non-woven fiber by moisture, so the glue marks are difficult to handle.
(2) Use a damp sponge for small-scale suction before the rubber marks on the joints are dry. Avoid extensive wiping to avoid expanding the pollution range.
(3) After the glue marks are dried, they can be erased with a clean eraser.